Gift Guide For HER...Under $50...Holiday 2018
The easiest to shop for…All things girlie! Basically what I and my girlfriends love and would love :) Hope you get some new ideas for all the ladies in your life, or heck, just yourself :)
Tis the season!
All the Love, Kim
1) Make + Model Thermal Leggings: I just ordered these for myself because sooo cute!
2) J.Crew Dreamy Striped Short Pajamas: I also just ordered these…ha, the ole one for you one for me...lol
3) Holiday Cheers Bar Necklace Gift Set: Love a simple, yet little different, necklace
4) Brinkley Cuff: My favorite brand, I own so many of their sunnies, but these are my ride or die…I actually have bought these 3 times, because I kept breaking them.
5) Nordstrom at Home Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw: These are so delish and for the price!! YES!
6) Topshop Panther Crossbody Bag: Been crushing on this bag for month’s! It reminds me of a Gucci bag and it is sooo fab!!!
7) Glam Cocktail Shaker: Every Girl needs a gorgeous shaker!
8) Free People Jaden Rib Knit Blanket Scarf: My favorite scarf this season, and love this neutral color…comes in a ton of colors
9) Make + Model Cozy Up Jogger Pants: I might need to order these myself…every pair of joggers Ive ordered from them are amazing!
10) BaubleBar Iris Ear Crawlers: Wanting for myself…been crushing on crawlers
11) Women's Chia Suede Slippers: My all time favorite slipper year after year, buy in bulk for yourself and someone else…Under $20!!
12) MAC Shiny Pretty Things Nude Mini Lip Gloss Kit: Can’t go wrong wit anything MAC! This set is gorgeous!
13) Golden Branch Jewelry Stand: Soooo unique and perfectly designed…I love her!!!
14) Mia Modular Jewelry Storage Collection: These are so cute for within closet
15) Attica: one of my favorite go-to stacks!
16) Sophia Drop Earrings in Gold: Stunning on every face shape
17) BP. Contrast Lining Faux Leather Tote: This is such a gorgeous everyday tote bag, and LOVE this color!