New Fall Lipstick for Day and Night
Love changing up my lipstick with the change of seasons. As we head into fall, it’s time for some new lip colors. I always check out Nordstrom for the latest in beauty! They seriously have everything, and are always up to date and ahead of the latest makeup trends.
I found the most perfect fall lipstick colors for day and night from MAC Cosmetics! MAC’s Powder Kiss collection, is more hydrating than their other collections, the colors are beautiful, and they have longevity. It has a lightweight matte finish with the feel of a balm. You can easily wear both colors for day or night, and switching up your lipstick colors are the easiest way to change your look for the new season.
Below I’m showing you both fall lipstick colors on, and I’ll linked my everyday makeup routine. I get a lot of questions on which products are my favorite, so I’m including that for you as well!
SHOP MY FALL LOOK:
My Everyday Fall Makeup Routine
Fall Makeup Essentials: Face
1) Rose Water Facial Spray : I use THIS from Mario Badescu first to hydrate my skin…so refreshing! You can use throughout the day as well.
2) Face Primer : I’ve used THIS ONE from YSL Beauty for years!!! So worth every penny! It fills in your pores and makes your skin super smooth and ready for foundation…it’s amazing!
3) Foundation : THIS ONE from Estee Lauder, color 3N1. A favorite for years…Nothing helps cover my Rosacea and face redness better than this, and it doesn’t get cakey and lasts all day. I always use a Beauty Blender to apply my foundation and concealer…it allows the product to go on the easiest and blend beautifully.
4) Concealer : THIS ONE From Too Faced, color Light Beige, is amazing and has a dash more moisture to it, making it great for more aging skin, and doesn’t cake in your fine lines
5) Setting Powder : I set my face with THIS powder from Laura Mercier…a fav forever
6) Bronzer : I use THIS, in shade Medium, from Benefit, as a contour and bronzer
7) Blush : THIS ONE is my favorite from Charlotte Tilbury, I usually use color The Climax, but used color First Love here.
8) Highlighter : Been using THIS ONE lately from Laura Mercier, color Addiction
9) Setting Spray…The BEST…I’ve used this since before Urban Decay bought it…it is so good…Sets your makeup for the entire day!
Fall Makeup Essentials: Eyes
1) Brow Pencil : I had my Eyebrows Microbladed, but I still have to fill them in. I use THIS ONE, from MAC, color Lingering.
2) Brow Gel : I set my brows with THIS from MAC, color Emphatically Blonde.
3) Eyeshadow Primer : I love THIS ONE, super easy to apply with the attached wand and helps set eyeshadow all day!
5) Eyeliner : I’ve used THIS ONE for years, in color Demolition, from Urban Decay ….and set with one of the dark eyeshadows over It. For evening out, I use THIS ONE, color Bedroom Black, from Charlotte Tilbury for a more bold eye.
6) Lash Serum : Love THIS from RevitaLash…It’s a fantastic lash serum, for growing longer fuller lashes.
7) Eye Stick Color : Been playing around with THIS guy in in the inner corner of my eyes…it gives a fun metallic pop of color…From Laura Mercier, color Metallic Taupe
8) Mascara : Been using THIS ONE, color Glossy Black, from Charlotte Tilbury lately and really like it.
Fall Makeup Essentials: Lips
1) Rose Lip Balm : Love THIS lip balm from Mario Badescu, it is super nourishing and love the hint of rose hip…I use immediately out of the shower and throughout the day.
3) Lipstick NIGHT : Love THIS ONE in color, Devoted to Chili. Such a gorgeous shade of red, yet still warm…perfect if you are new to the red lippie wearing game. It goes perfectly with THIS liner, color Auburn, also from MAC.
4) Lip Cream Night : Super important to hydrate your lips before bedtime as well. I have been loving THIS ONE from Elizabeth Arden lately. You can also use this balm on your cuticles, to soothe hands, and to help shape brows…A great all in one…it is super effective and amazing.