Gift Guide For Little Girls...Under $50...Holiday 2018
I decided to make my Kid’s Gift Guides…Specific to Little Girls. This is my area of expertise, so I feel most comfortable in recommending my top picks, and sharing what the girls’ favorites are. Since I have two daughters, ages 3 1/2 and 1 1/2…I decided to focus in this year!
We actually limit down the amount of toys we buy them. I like things that stimulate creative play and imagination, learning, or toys they can get many uses out of. We keep only a minimum and return or donate most presets, because they just don’t need the extra fluff, and it gets extremely cluttered.
Below is my gift guide for Little Girls…all Under $50. This is great even if you have grandkids, nieces, or friend’s babies to by for as well…Tried and True so many of these!!
I would really appreciate it if you are wanting to shop in stores, if you order online, and pick up in store…Otherwise, no credit is given for myself or any other blogger you love. We all make a small commission on things we suggest, so it would be super appreciated…Cheers!
Happy Holidays and Hope You Love These Again This Year!!!
All The Love, Kim
1) Disney Minnie 25-piece Floor Foam Puzzle Mat: Omg these puzzles are amazing…we do them all the time… My oldest has always loved puzzles, just like her parents.
2) Night Lights for Kids, Multi Colors Star Projector with Timer and Rotation for Kids and Baby Bedroom: The girls both have this in their rooms…it is so amazing…you can set the time, and it lights up their ceiling and room. They both love the moon and stars, and this is such an inexpensive joy for them each night. Bonus, it makes a dark room not scary, but magical!
3) Indoor Bowling Set: Love this…we love bowling!
4) Singing Machine Kids Mood Karaoke System: Adding one of these to their Santa list…they will absolutely love it…Hartley dances and sings around the house all day!
5) Cooking Set-in Play Personalized Case: The cutest addition to their kitchen
6) Goldendoodle Stuffed Animal Adoption Set: The girls love animals and I love this whole concept!!
7) Tin Tea Set: Hartley is getting this tea set this year…we have been looking for a beautiful set that is also kid friendly
8) Schoenhut Band in a Box: My girls love musical instruments…this is such a well designed set.
9) Cash Register & Play Money: Hartley has been fixated on this gift since she saw this post coming to life. I love the idea of playing store etc with them, and teaching them about money.
10) Janod Little Miss Vanity Set: Both my girls are obsessed with my makeup and skincare…they will LOVE having their own set! This one is so well designed!
11) Kinetic Sand - Beach Sand: Been hearing so many fun things about this. My bestie got this for the girls…they love play dough, so they will love this!
12) Soft Sandwich Set of 4: These sets are the best for playing restaurant with our play kitchen, and they are so well made and designed!
13) Monique Lhuillier Cookie Set of 4: These sets are the best for playing restaurant with our play kitchen, and they are so well made and designed!
14) Red Le Creuset<sup>®</sup> Toy Bakeware and Utensil Set: These sets are the best for playing restaurant with our play kitchen, and they are so well made and designed!
15) Hatchimals HatchiBabies Ponette: This is new for us this year, and they are loving these.
16) Soft Veggie Garden Set: These sets are the best for playing restaurant with our play kitchen, and they are so well made and designed!
17) VTech Kidizoom Duo Selfie Camera: I know my Hartley will love this!
Additional Gift Ideas for This Category
Lots that encourage creative and imaginative play, or just cute snuggly items my girls love