Gift Guide For Little Girls...Under $100...Holiday 2018
I decided to make my Kid’s Gift Guides…Specific to Little Girls. This is my area of expertise, so I feel most comfortable in recommending my top picks, and sharing what the girls favorites are. Since I have two daughters, ages 3 1/2 and 1 1/2…I decided to focus in this year!
We actually limit down the amount of toys we buy them. I like things that stimulate creative play and imagination, learning, or toys they can get many uses out of. We keep only a minimum and return or donate most presets, because they just don’t need the extra fluff, and it gets extremely cluttered.
Below is my gift guide for Little Girls…all Under $100. This is great even if you have grandkids, nieces, or friend’s babies to by for as well…Tried and True so many of these!!
I would really appreciate it if you are wanting to shop in stores, if you order online, and pick up in store…Otherwise, no credit is given for myself or any other blogger you love. We all make a small commission on things we suggest, so it would be super appreciated…Cheers!
Happy Holidays and Hope You Love These Again This Year!!!
All The Love, Kim
1) Demaxis 4wd Fast Rc Cars 32 Mph for Adults, 4x4 Electric Radio Remote Control Race Vehicles Off Road: My Hartley will love this! She loves trucks and cars…and we don’t have a remote control one…Jordan will probably love as well! Ha!
2) Doll Unicorn: The cutest lovey…Little girls love unicorn anything!
3) L.O.L. Surprise! Bigger Surprise with 60+ Surprises: We just got introduced to these..lots of these from Santa this year…This idea is soo fun! As you unwrap the ball, accessories appear, and within is a cute pet figurine or girl figurine…soo stinkin cute! Have to keep away from my youngest though, because of the small accessories.
4) Wooden Block Set: Love encouraging building and design!
5) Convertible 3-in-1 Doll Stroller: OMG another fav everyday toy!! Literally a day doesn’t go buy that they aren’t strolling around each other, Oscar, or their babies! Best toy ever!! This one is so well made and designed…I’m big on quality and aesthetics of everything, even toys…buy it once, buy it right!
6) Radio Flyer Deluxe Big Flyer, Red: The girl’s have and LOVE!! Hartley rides this guy all the time!
7) All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 8" HD Display, 32 GB, Pink Kid-Proof Case: We need this guy!!
8) Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Art Easel - Dry-Erase Board, Chalkboard, Paper Roller: This is the exact one we have and the girls are obsessed! One of Hartley’s favorite things to do…Paint! The best gift idea!!! She uses this all the time, and I love the creativity it produces!!
9) Singing Machine SML385UBK Bluetooth Karaoke System with LED Disco Lights, CD+G, USB, and Microphone: This one or the other less expensive one…either way…we have singers and dancers in our home…this will be so fun for all 4 of us!!!
10) Pink Shaggy Pouf: How fun is this! The girl’s need this for their rooms…
11) LEGO DUPLO Around The World 10805: I think Hartley will love this, but I’m on the fence because fo the small pieces…sooo maybe next year…or while Grayson is sleeping
12) The Original PlasmaCar by PlaSmart – Pink/Purple – Ride On Toy, Ages 3 yrs and Up, No batteries: I think this is sooo cool…the girl’s will Love this!
13) LeapFrog LeapPad Ultimate Ready for School Tablet, Green: We need this!
14) Wooden Shopping Cart: FAV toy…the girls play with this all day…they Love it! I love that it’s so well designed and made, it’s beautiful.
15) Monique Lhuillier Gem Jewelry Boxes: The sweetest jewelry boxes for my girl’s growing collection
16) Radio Flyer Glide & Go Balance Bike Red: I thought this was so bizarre when I bought it, but it teaches them balance before heading to the big bike, and Hartley loves it.
17) Janod Mint Scooter: Too adorable, even for decor