10 New Fall MUST Haves...Try On w/Red Dress Boutique
Can I just start by saying obsessed!!! This is definitely my favorite try-on to date!! I hope you love all the pieces I selected, as much as I do!! Let me know your favorites in the comments below!!!
It’s no secret how much I love this company and their clothes! They carry amazing, on trend pieces, as well as fashion forward staple items, all at great price points. Ordering from them is super easy, and if something has sold out…a lot of times they will restock, and you can choose to be on a waitlist for that item.
If you follow me on Instagram…I have on today’s stories, a video version, of this try-on. I will also save it to my highlights, so you can view a little longer. Feel free to ask me any questions! Sizing info is listed, and noted if a different size would have fit better.
Also, every piece is under $60, and I wore these earrings in the try-on…perfection!
For reference… I’m 5’5” and a size 4-6 depending. I’m in that in between zone right now.
You can shop each pic by clicking on the link below, and I will have everything listed at the bottom of the post!
All the Love, Kim
Thanks to Red Dress for sponsoring this post, and as Always…all opinions are my own.
3) MAUVE DATE NIGHT JUMPSUIT (size M)…super chic, and more on the sexy side, but you will need a pin to keep the top closed…very low and open...but gorgeous color, and overall lovely…comes in other colors too
4) PULLOVER (size M)…FAVORITE PULLOVER of THE YEAR! Obsessed!!! Buy every color!! Comfortable, soft, great design, and slimming, not super bulky…pair with leggings or joggers too
5) FALL SHORTS ROMPER (size M)…This romper fits my long torso, and I’m obsessed with the sleeves, the print, the fit…everything...Perfection!!! I’d wear this with a hat…OMG I love her!
6) RUST CHIC JUMPSUIT (size M)…buy now, wear now...ties at back, and layer for fall with a moto, cardi, or denim jacket…obsessed…chic, gorgeous, and fits great!
7) CASUAL EVERYDAY JUMPSUIT (size M)…not sure why I chose to show two ways here, but it’s shorter in length, (so note if you are taller than 5’5”…so I loved with sneakers, or mules, and just couldn’t decide…actually heels would be cute too! Olive is one of my favorite colors. I believe this comes in black too…soo good
8) LEOPARD DRESS (size M)…could have done a small…Leopard Everything…always…like camo…I consider leopard a neutral…this dress is comfy, easy to style, and has pockets…would be so cute with a moto jacket as you head into fall. Also tie a knot at the bottom, and pair with sneakers (I should have shot that for you)…LOVE her…so easy to style and restyle this beauty!!!
9) COMFY BUT CHIC TOP (size M)…oversized, ridiculously soft, flared at wrists…everything you could want in an everyday top!! I’m wearing her as I write this right now…So perfect!! You’ll want this in multiple colors!! This is the kind of top you reach for every time you are running out the door! I like the oversize fit of the medium as well.
10) TWO PIECE PERFECTION (size M)…looovee her…Been wanting something fabulous like this! This top is so chic and easy to wear, and I love the sleeves and the oversized sash tie! Easily separate these pieces and wear on their own! The skirt has a back zipper, and I love the faux wrap look. Style with a hat and long cardi for cooler temps for sure! I just realized they tied this top in the back on their website…so either way!